Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11

TODAY WAS ONE OF THE WORST DAYS EVER!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE SUCH WRETCHED ASSHOLES, YOU'RE NOT A SPECIES BUT A PLAGUE ON THIS PLANET, YOU SHIT ON EACH OTHER AND SHIT ON YOURSELVES AND LICK THE SHIT UP WITH A STUPID SHIT-EATING GRIN!

I don't feel like typing all the bullshit people have put me through today (so much of which actual bulls couldn't excrete), but here's a quick example:

Customer: "...Who do I call so I can get that done?"
Me: "You just call us in customer service, which is one-eight-hundr--"
Customer: "I don't know the number!"

This fucker asked me WHO he would call, and I--smartly--answer... (!) WHO (!) he should call, and nice old me immediately continues on to give the number, and this fucking idiot interrupts me to declare with such defense, "I don't know the number!"

ALL FUCKING DAY with these people...

(seriously taking a minute to pray death upon the entire human race)

No comments:

Post a Comment